10 people made this
About this recipe:
Cheeselings are a kind of square cheese puffs that taste great with tea. Serve with ketchup or sauce.
2 cups grated cheese
2 cups maida or all-purpose flour
Salt as needed
1 teaspoon pepper powder
Water if required
Vegetable oil for deep frying ( as needed)
- Mix grated cheese and maida together.
- Then add salt and pepper powder.
- Now make dough of it using water.
- Make dough balls, roll out the balls to make chapattis (round tortillas).
- Cut each chapatti horizontally and vertically to make medium sized squares.
- Heat a deep frying pan with vegetable oil and deep fry the squares until golden brown.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate