1 / 1 Photo by:
- 11/2 lbs green beans chopped into tiny pieces
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp amchoor powder
- 2 whole green chillies
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
Prep:20min › Cook:23min › Ready in:43min
- Saute the onion,cumin seeds in oil till golden brown for 2 mins.
- Add the spices and saute for 1 min.
- Add the cut beans,sprinkle with water ,cover with a lid and cook over low heat for 10 mins.
- Mix it once and sprinkle some more water and cover with lid again and cook over low heat for another 10 mins.
- Serve with chapatis.
If you don't have time to cut the beans into tiny pieces than you can make large pieces( it still tastes the same). You can sprinkle some coconut powder on the beans for variation!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!