2 people made this
About this recipe:
This is a quick and healthy way of making salmon and is enjoyed by kids and adults alike!
1/2 lb boneless and skinless salmon
1/3 cup nonfat yoghurt
1 clove garlic minced
1 inch ginger minced
2 tsp tandoori masala
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
1 sprig coriander leaf
4 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp vegetable oil
salt to taste
Extra time:30min marinating ›
- Place yoghurt ,ginger,garlic,tandoori masala,red chili powder and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Place the salmon in the above mixture and let it marinate for 1/2 hr.
- Place oil in a pan and place the salmon mixture into it.
- Cover with a lid and let it cook on low heat for 15 mins.
- Turn the salmon over, cover with lid and let it cook for 15 more mins on low heat.
- Place lemon juice on it,garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Serve with rice, aloo methi and mooli-cucumber-tomatoe salad.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate