1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
Easy Eggless Chocolate Cake
Serves : 8
- 200g plain flour
- 200g caster sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 250ml water
Prep:15min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hr
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Lightly grease a 13x23cm loaf tin or a 20cm round cake tin.
- Sieve together the flour, sugar, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Add the oil, vanilla, vinegar and water. Mix together until smooth.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake at 180 C for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!