Rajasthani Lasun ki chutney
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1/4 inch ginger root
- 4-6 red chillies
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/2 teaspoon mango powder (amchoor)
- 1 small tomato – optional
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
Prep:20min › Cook:5min › Ready in:25min
- Soak the chilies in water for about 15 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender.
- Heat the oil in a pan; pour the blended mix (paste )into it. Cook it for 5 min.
How long can this chutney last when made? - 22 Jul 2011
I made this recipe a few days ago and already had to make a batch four times the recipe since now the family eats it with all their meals!! Very Tasty, A+++ - 29 Nov 2010
Took shortcuts. Instead of roasted cumin, I used cumin powder - 29 Nov 2010