1 / 2
2 / 2
106 people made this
About this recipe:
This is such an easy, versatile recipe for your chocolate cravings. You can chill this easy mousse to firmness and make chocolate truffles.
2 bars of dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids taste best)
- Break up the chocolate into chunks, and place in bowl over barely simmering hot water.
- In meantime, whip the cream until just short of "whipped into peaks" stage. If you whip cream into peaks, the resultant mousse will be a bit thick.
- Pour melted chocolate into cream and then pass chocolate bowl to husband or children so they can fight over who gets to lick the bowl.
- Fold chocolate into cream, careful not to bash all the air bubbles out.
- Transfer into glass dish, and place in fridge for a while (30 minutes or so) to firm up and chill down.
- Serve, to self or 3 other people!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate