Be the first to make this!
About this recipe:
Kids with LOVE this! They can help make or decorate it.
135g lemon jelly
284ml whipping cream,
170g raspberry swiss roll, cut into 10 slices
Lemon rind (optional)
Chocolate for drizzling (optional)
Fresh raspberries (optional)
- Dissolve jelly in very hot water according to packet directions, allow to cool.
- Put 4 tablespoons of cooled (but still runny) jelly in a 1 litre glass bowl. Top with 5 slices of Swiss roll. Swirl around continuously until set.
- Place remaining slices of Swiss roll onto set jelly.
- Whip cream until very thick and add remaining cooled jelly. Stir with a fork until well mixed. Spoon onto Swiss roll layer and transfer to fridge until set. (About 1 1/2 hours).
- For decoration, serve with lemon rind, drizzled melted chocolate and/or fresh raspberries.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate