1 / 1
7 people made this
About this recipe:
Classic combo of apples and pork seasoned with cinnamon, nutmeg and bay leaf.
4 pork chops (extra fat removed)
1 teaspoon of olive oil
200g jar of unsweeetened apple sauce
250ml of chicken stock
1 teaspoon chilli powder (or to taste)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 large bay leaf
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large frying pan.
- Season chops with salt and pepper and sear them in the hot frying pan.
- Mix apple sauce, chicken stock, spices, garlic and bay leaf in large bowl.
- When chops are browned, lay them in a glass dish. Pour the apple-sauce mixture over them, cover with foil and cook in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate