Kids Chocolate Cornflakes
Very easy to make for a children's birthday party because they can help!
4 people made this
230g bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk (or any other milk chocolate)
3 - 4 tablespoons butter
about 125g of cornflakes, more or less as required
- Pour boiling or very hot water in a bowl and place a slightly larger bowl on top.
- Place chocolate pieces and butter to melt in the top bowl.
- As soon as mixture is creamy and soft, add cornflakes (though not all at once to ensure that all the cornflakes get covered with the melted chocolate).
- Quickly scoop small spoonfuls of mixture and place on a non-stick baking tray.
- Refridgerate for at least an hour.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (2)
User's IP: 220.127.116.11