JOOS Food – Health brings to you a tikki recipe with a twist which is healthy and deliciously different.
For more such recipes check out : https://goo.gl/E867Gb
1 person made this
180 gms grated broccoli
60 gms mozzarella cheese
1 tsp dried garlic powder
1 tsp dried onion powder
1/2 tsp carom seeds
1 tsp salt
3 tbsp coconut oil for frying
5 tsp ispaghula
- Wash a fresh broccoli head and pat it dry
- Grate it and squeeze all the water out of it.
- Now in a micro safe bowl put the broccoli and micro it on high for four minutes.
- In a bowl put the broccoli and the cheese. Mix it
- Add the garlic, onion powder, salt, carom seeds, fresh coriander and mix well. Now add the ispaghula and mix some more
- Apply a few drops of coconut oil to your palm and start giving the shape of tikki to the mixture
- Place the tikkis on the hot pan. Let the tikkis cook on one side before you flip them gently.
- Flip as many times, till the time you do not get an even golden colour and a crispy outside.
Enjoy them hot with your favourite chutney or sauce.
See it on my blog
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 184.108.40.206