1 / 1 Photo by: LynnInHK
Serves : 4
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt to taste
- Cooled dripping from a joint of roast lamb
Prep:15min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hr
- Preheat oven to 220 C.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot on the stove and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes, just cooking partially.
- Place the potatoes into a large dish with a lid and pour in the lamb dripping. Season with rosemary and salt. Close the lid and shake to coat the potatoes. Pour them out onto a roasting tin.
- Roast for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until dark brown and crispy.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!