This is a great monsoon, fall or winter appetizer that is relished with coriander chutney or ketchup.
Pennsylvania, United States
6 people made this
1 cup besan (chickpea flour)
1/2 cup water
1/2 bunch fresh spinach finely chopped
2 potatoes finely chopped
1 onion finely chopped
2 tsp anardana (pomegrante seeds)
2 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
salt to taste
oil to fry
Extra time:10min other ›
- Mix all of the above ingredients well.
- Heat oil.
- Place mixture by the spoonful into the oil.
- Let it fry for a couple mins till it turns light brown.
- Turn sides and let the other side cook and turn light brown.
- Serve with coriander chutney or ketchup.
You can fry them ahead of time and just heat them in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 mins before serving.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 18.104.22.168