Aloo Sweetcorn Soup
A classic winter time treat, made even easier and heartier with aloo!
1 person made this
2 chicken stock cubes
6 large potatoes
1 large tin sweetcorn
4 rashers bacon
50g soup pasta of choice (optional)
100ml boiling water
- Make chicken stock with water and stock cubes as directed on packet. Meanwhile boil potatoes until soft and grill bacon till golden brown.
- Add sweetcorn to boiling stock and cook through. Lower heat to a simmer.
- Cube cooked potatoes and slice bacon, add to stock.
- Finally, add the pasta (if using) to complete the dish. Boil until the pasta is tender.
- Leave to cool and thicken and reheat before serving.
- Serve in a deep bowl with baguette.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 188.8.131.52