1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
Irish Potato Cake
- 225g potatoes, cooked in their skins
- 225g grated raw potatoes
- 350ml buttermilk
- 200g flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- butter for frying
Prep:20min › Cook:10min › Ready in:30min
- Remove skins from cooked potatoes. Mash with buttermilk. Add grated raw potatoes, flour, bicarb, salt and pepper.
- Scoop onto hot, buttered frying pan to make cakes 7cm (3 in) in diameter. Pan fry until golden and crispy.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!