1 / 1 Photo by:
Makes: 2 cups
- ½ cup roasted chana (chutney ka chana)
- 1 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 4 green chillis
- ¼ cup fresh grated coconut
- Salt to taste
- For Tadka/popu/tempering
- 1 teaspoon urad dal (skinned split black lentils)
- 1 teaspoon cumin (jeera) seeds
- ½ teaspoon mustard (rai) seeds
- 2 dry red chillies
- 1 sprig curry leaves (kadipatta)
- 1 pinch asafoetida (hing) powder
Prep:5min › Cook:5min › Ready in:10min
- Grind the chana, coriander leaves, coconut, green chillies, and salt with ½ cup water to make a smooth paste.
- For tadka, heat oil in a small frying pan. Add urad dal, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, and red chillies. Fry till seeds splutter. Add the curry leaves and asafoetida. Pour this hot mixture into the chutney. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!