1 / 1 Photo by:
- 2 raw mangoes
- 2 tsp Salt (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp sugar (or to taste)
- 1 tsp saunf seeds
- Crushed seeds of 1 moti elaichi
- 1 tsp dry coconut flakes (optional)
- 2 tsp raisins (optional)
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Extra time:30min cooling › Ready in:50min
- Peel the mangoes. Discard pit. Grate mango finely. Heat a kadhai on medium heat. Add grated mango, salt, sugar, saunf, moti elaichi seeds, coconut and raisins.
- Cook on low heat till all water in the kadhai has evaporated, about 10 minutes. Let cool. Chutney is ready. A good chutney is thick but pliable. It should pour out of a spoon at a glacial pace.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!