1 / 1 Photo by:
- 2 beets
- 2 carrots
- 2 onions
- 1/2 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup peas
- 4 potatoes
- 3 cups oil
- 1 tspn ginger paste
- 1/2 tspn cumin powder
- 1/2 tspn chili powder
- 2 tbspn roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup white flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
Prep:40min › Cook:1hr › Extra time:1hr other › Ready in:2hr40min
- Boil all the vegetables and let them cool. Mash the vegetables and add salt.
- Heat 3 tbspns oil in a big vessel and add the sliced onions; fry the onions till golden brown. Add ginger paste, cumin powder, chili powder and saute.
- Now add the mashed vegetables and fry for 2 mins. Now turn off the flame and add fried peanuts to the above. Make balls out of this mixture.
- Mix the white flour with some water to make a batter.
- Now dip each of the above-made balls in the batter. Afterwards coat each ball with the bread crumbs and place onto a plate.
- Repeat the process for all the balls and then place them in the refrigerator for 1 hour or longer.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry each ball till golden brown. Vegetable chop is ready to savor. Serve with salads and ketchup or with rice and daal.
Use next day
You can use these cutlets as a stuffing for sandwich or the leftover mixture before it is deep fried to make a sandwich for the next day.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!