1 / 1 Photo by: babishvb
- 1/4 kg Whole green moong dal
- 1/4 kg Jaggery
- 1 cup Grated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed cardamom seeds
- 2 cups Maida/ all purpose flour
- Water as needed
- Cooking oil for deep frying
Prep:15min › Cook:20min › Ready in:35min
- Cook moong dal in a pressure cooker. Powder the jaggery and add it to the cooked moong dal. Add coconut and cardamom seeds also and mix all ingredients very well.
- Now make small lime sized balls of the mixture. In a bowl, add water to the maida flour to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer. Dip the moong dal balls into the batter and deep fry.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!