1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
- 20 king prawns, peeled and deveined
- 6 lemons, zested
- good handful chopped fresh coriander
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ground black pepper to taste
Prep:15min › Cook:5min › Ready in:20min
- In a bowl, toss prawns with lemon zest and coriander to coat.
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Sprinkle oil with salt, then stir in the prawns, lemon zest and coriander. Cook, stirring, 5 minutes, or until prawns are opaque.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, drizzle with remaining oil and lemon zest. Squeeze lemon juice over prawns, season with pepper, and serve immediately.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!